It is with pleasure to announce that the 3rd international AgriBusiness Forum is held in Athens-Greece on October 7th 2020 highlighting “Food Safety, Security & Resilience: pressing challenges in the COVID-19 era and beyond”; with the
physical participation of 35 renowned speakers and limited pre-accredited audience of leading businesses, financial services, innovative farmers who will be joining 5 high caliber and content driven sessions.
Abstract: The Covid-19 has revealed severe shortcomings on globalized agrifood supply chains raising questions ranging from globalization to security, safety, risk management, and resilience of farm-to-fork food chains. Amidst the pandemic, AgriBusiness Forum 2020 focuses on addressing these pressing challenges for start shaping robust, comprehensive & coherent strategies towards viable, sustainable, traceable and resilient agrifood ecosystems in Greece and throughout the world.
ABF2020 sessions - focal areas:
- Climate change & Environmental sustainability
- Circular Economy, Internet of Things/Food, E-Commerce, Retailing
- Financing, Insurance and Services instruments
- Security, safety & resilience on Agrifood Supply Chains
- Policies for addressing short & midterm agrifood challenges
BF2020 terms for participation:
- Physical participation to ABF2020 is subject to approval of registrations. Applicants should need to register through AgriBusiness Forum official website and be waiting for a written confirmation for in-person participation to the conference. NO registration is considered confirmed without organizers’ written approval.
- Delegates’ participation is with a registration fee, which should be settled within 2 working days after reception of the aforementioned confirmation. Failure of payment results the cancellation of delegate’s application automatically.
- Priority for attendance to ABF2020 is provided to the Speakers & Moderators, the members of Advisory, Scientific & Field Experts Committees, and the Sponsors. Due to Covid-19 outbreak, participants may be subject to safety and hygiene test(s) to access the conference venue.
AgriBusiness Forum is committed to advancing knowledge for the digitization & digital transformation of the agrifood value chain from seed to fork; and platform at boosting innovation, integrating partnerships and cross-sectoral cooperation, and dynamically debating the future of the production, processing and distribution for safe & value-added products in the digital era.
To portray its mission, AgriBusiness Forum provides number of cutting-edge networking & learning events, including summits, conferences, masterclasses and AgriFood Traction Tours in European leading agri-destinations, being addressed to innovative farmers, leading businesses, financial services, research, academia and the public sector (demographics here). While pivotal, content driven and influential, AgriBusiness Forum gathers renowned speakers, high-level audience and invests in synergies with high caliber national, regional & international organizations.